Thursday, October 23, 2008

Translation - elly's diary

10.22

TODAY
I went to my high school to celebrate the 70th anniversary!!
I sang some songs there.
I felt so nostalgic about the school uniform!!!
The students were full of energetic!
I was surprised at their energy☆

At the end of the celebration, I sang Kobukuro’s song “sakura” with the school principal.
The principal likes music, and he often sings at many occasions like a graduation party.
I didn’t want to go to a school that there were many celebrities, so I chose an ordinary school

I am so thankful for this school because they accepted me and still support me.
I want high school students to have lots of good memories and friends.
but, I made one mistake today!!!!!
When I introduced myself…….

“I was born in 1985 and my blood type is O.”
…………………….
……………………
Wait!
Was I born in 1985???
I said wrong age unconsciously.
After that, my staff said
“you lied!lol” and I was shocked!!!!
Right.

I was born in 1983.
25 years old!!!!!!!!!!!!
Students’ energy made me say so.lol
I am sorry!!!!

----------------------------

For pic of this entry visit elly's diary

http://home.ellymusic.com/hpgen/diary/diary.cgi

Translated by STONE for SPEED is Back

No comments: